Pollstar has published it's Top 100 Worldwide Club Venues for the third quarter of 2008. While the majority of the clubs listed are located in the US, the Top 100 list also includes clubs in Belgium, Ireland, Canada, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
The list is compiled based on ticket sales reported to Pollstar between January 1 though September 30 of this year.
Here's a look at the top-selling club venues so far for 2008:
- 9:30 Club – Washington DC
- The Fillmore – San Francisco, CA
- House of Blues – Dallas, TX
- The Pageant – St. Louis, MO
- House of Blues – Chicago, IL
- House of Blues – Anaheim, CA
- The Wiltern – Los Angeles, CA
- Fillmore Auditorium – Denver, CO
- Rams Head Live! – Baltimore, MD
- Ancienne Belgique – Brussels, Belgium
Download the PDF of the full listing for Pollstar's Top 100 Worldwide Club Venues here.